Hi Tim,

Microsoft miserere mei :-P

The PDF works for me (and others). Anyone else having problems with
Windows (apologies Tim if I'm being presumptuous here)..?

You're right. YMMV. I'm guessing that the room rates are algorithmically
generated and they're trying to drum up support. Our "deal" remains the
same until all the rooms are booked.

Does this make sense..?

(FWIW I booked my Ibis room months ago at a cheap rate.)

N.