For what it's worth... my degrees in music and philosophy are the best

My computing degree, on the other hand, is completely out of date and

My degrees are in econometrics and theology, and I also somehow found

Boton about what philosophy is and whether it's useful.  From memory,

What a learned bunch!

No wonder I miss attending those London meetings so much - Tim spilling (beautiful) soup across my tie, Andy recording the event for posterity (in a .PDF),...
- with apologies to Terry Pratchett and the dining hall at Unseen University

--
Regards,
=dn