Hi everyone,

Once again the premier monthly London Django group is meeting next week
at CodeNode. If you interest is Python, Django and Docker at scale then
next Tuesday 14th March is for you.

Our speakers are:

- Rolo Mawlabaux

Rolo runs a London-based Django consultancy - wildfish.com He has been
working with the web for 20 years and with Django since version 1.0*
*

/*Docker in Production - Are we there yet?*/

A look at running docker in production in 2017. Is it a good idea?
Including an overview of Amazon ECS and Google Container Engine.

- Dan Palmer

Dan has previously worked on OS X apps and computer security products
and is currently at thread.com. In his spare time he's learning Haskell,
contributes to open source software, and enjoys taking part in hackathons.

*/
Scaling large Django codebases/*

We manage over 300 apps, and we will take a look at some of the tools
and techniques that we use to do this.

With thanks to our long-term sponsors Festicket and YPlan / Timeout
there will be a bar tab with drinks available. We also go over the road
for food as well.

Regards,
Anand**