help(win32com.client.DispatchWithEvents) should print an IE example.
>>At 12:56 AM 03/22/05, Mark Hammond wrote:
I did see the example, but didn't know which form of Dispatch it works like.
I've read Chapter 12 , several times- but this stuff doesn't COM easy to me.

> What I would like to know is- is DispatchWithEvents() like the
> unreliable Dispatch(), or is it more like using EnsureDispatch() +
> event handling ?

DispatchWithEvents is more like EnsureDispatch - it requires the makepy
early-binding.