Gabriel,

If you have an installed copy of PythonWin32 running
under XP, you can try the sample app too and see if it
works for you.  It's in the
win32comext\taskscheduler\test directory.  Just
double-click on test_addtask.py.  On my system, the
object gets created but it doesn't run unless I do it
manually.

Regards,

--
John

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Thank you, Roger, for pointing that out.  I tried
the
>> test sample and it did create the scheduler object
as
>> one would expect.
>>
>> However, same as the at.exe attempt I did from CLI,
>> the object doesn't run when the time came.  I
manually
>> requested "Run" and the task runs fine (with the
>> message dialog poping up).
>>
>> I retried several times by playing around with the
>> settings (manually entering password and so forth)
but

--
John Henry