After this, you are using the methods and objects that are part of the MS Office COM object.

One place to look is the object browser within the VBA environment in Word. Another would be any book on office automation.

A final approach would be to record a macro of what you trying to do and then examine the code to find the appropriate objects, interfaces and methods.

Eric

Eric B. Powell
Process & Geographic Software Engineering
BSRI
(803)952-7783

There is no genius without a mixture of madness.
(Seneca, De Tranquillitate)

ng hsiaohui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/04/2005 04:33 AM

cc
Subject
[python-win32] create word document?

Hi,

I am creating MS word document using python win32.

import win32com.client
w = win32com.client.Dispatch("word.application")
doc = w.Documents.Add("c:/test.doc")

After that where can I find the command use to write
contents in to this word document and to change the
margin and fonts?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Hsiao Hui