Ah, very good idea!   I just tried that and it works.

For posterity you can add an "edit with" option to a file type in windows by going to folder options, selecting the file types tab, go to the file type you want to change, select change, select new, type in a name like edit with pythonwin, and finally browse for the pythonwin exe.

-Greg

On 11/22/05, Waldemar Osuch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/22/05, Gregory Piñero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And then is there a way to make Pythonwin run that automatically or do I
> have to add that to my script:
> os.chdir(os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(sys.argv[0])))

My work around is to right click on the script and select "Edit with Pythonwin".
This way the current directory stays the same as the script's.

If you do not the "Edit with Pythonwin" option it is easy to create it manually.

Waldemar

--
Gregory Piñero
Chief Innovation Officer