Dan Glassman wrote:
> I don't want to post such long code, so I'm hosting it.  If the links
> don't work for any interested party, please just email me and I'll get
> you a copy.  I'm quite enjoying this learning experience and am open to
> all suggestions.
>
> Test file:
> http://www.originalrog.org/testvb_variantclass.py

Updated the test file; wanted to be sure that my use of the variant
class' Value property to check "return" values wasn't skewing the results:

http://www.originarog.org/testvb_variantclass2.py.

Still passed, so it's apparent that _getValue(), which is the Value
properties' getter, is working just as it should.

Also realized that the SAFEARRAY support in oleargs.cpp uses
PyCom_VariantFromPyObject, so the variant class can get used when the
TYPEDESC calls for those, too.  I applied the Variant class to those
portions of the test; still passes with no changes required.

-drg