> >        dlg = wx.lib.dialogs.MultipleChoiceDialog(self,
> >          "Choose the user's profile directory"
> >          "Migrate settings for a user", subdirs, (200,200))
> >
> >Whadayathink?
>
> No, that's no better.  In many corporate environments, your personal
> profile lives on a net share, while the "All Users" profile is always on
> the local hard disk.

I actually realized that soon after I sent my email.  Och!  Registry
whacking, here I come.

(Actually, I'm going to keep with the current hard drive technique for
a while, since this tool is just for interal techs to save them some
time, I'll wait until we actualy have the problem once or twice. I'm
also not fond of writing code that I can't test thoroughly, and I
don't have roaming profiles set up.)

-Jim