On 4/19/06, Roger Upole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've removed the ATL macros from win32wnet. (checkin messages are still
> bouncing)

Cool, thanks. I was going to look at this, but real life came along...

When I get back to it, I'll see how much I can get running, and post a
patch on SF.

Paul.

PS Is SF CVS the right place to get the latest sources? I ask because
the log for win32wnet on there (using the viewcvs interface) shows the
last change to win32wnet.cpp being by Mark, 5 months ago, saying
"Finish the excise of the atl unicode conversion macros." I'm confused
- has Guido been letting the time machine keys out of his sight again?
:-)