Hi!

(*sorry, but translate with Babelfish help*, because my english is too bad)

I finally solved my problem, by intercepting/modifying several things on the
server side.

However, several information could be useful for you:
   - The calls with multiple points are refused by Python.   example:
objcom.bib.klass.meth(x...   give an error. I circumvented the problem by
replacing the point by triple quotation mark (. => ___) intercepted by the
server, at the time of the call, and before treatment.
   - Some languages convert all the calls (properties, functions, methods)
in capital letters. It is necessary to adapt consequently the server.
   - the mechanics of the double call:
               1) property (DISPATCH_PROPERTYGET; wFlags=2) => error,
non-exist
               2) then,  method/function (DISPATCH_METHOD; wFlags=1)  called
at the second call
       run only with some languages (include Python).
       VBscript, Jscript, AutoIt, etc.  work differently: wFlags is worth 3
(DISPATCH_PROPERTYGET + DISPATCH_METHOD).
       it is necessary to adapt the server for that.
   - the type of instance-method is  types.MethodType  (I had made an error
on this aspect).

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau