Hello Mr. Hammond,

thanks a lot for the answer. I tried the solution, and it woks fine, that is,
with Python 2.4 and a recent version of win32all.

I'm, however, bound to Python 2.2.1 and win32all build 146, which are an
integral part of the software offering of dSpace automotive test equipment
company.
So when I use the method _FlagAsMethod, I receive the following traceback:
AttributeError: <unknown>._FlagAsMethod

Is there a way to patch this new feature into the distribution I'm using,
without changing the whole setup of the SW?

Thanks in advance,

Nenad Propadovic