From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tor
Erik Sønvisen
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:25 AM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] running windows 'start' cmd using spawnl

Hi,

I need to start a program in a new cmd-window. To do this I need to
execute: start [command]
With os.system this is straight-forward.
But I need to do it with spawnl and P_NOWAIT. I.e, asynchronously.
The problem is that I need to know the path where start resides,
which I'm unable to find.

Does anyone know where this command is located, or an alternative way of
doing what I want?

regards tores