Hey Guys,

We have been C developers for years and have decided to try a couple projects using Python. I'm very excited about the potential gains we mayl achieve using this language.

We have a couple .SWF files that I want to play with a Python application. I've installed Python for Windows and did some reading about the COM controls. I've been able to import a Flash COM object but not having much success making the movie PLAY. I also found an article detailing how to use wxPython with Flash...but I was wondering if it was possible to NOT use wxPython.

Are there any samples that I could use to get my Flash movie up and running?

Cheers!

Christian