Here is the case whats the issue when you have an app and you don't use stdin... or input....

On 10/20/06, Gabriel Genellina < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At Friday 20/10/2006 12:51, Axiom X11 wrote:

>I'd like to be able to ignore all user input while a vidoe is
>playing, and then be able to allow the user to click things.

For the question as posted, the answer is simple: just ignore all input!
You should be more specific. Do you want to disable mouse and
keyboard globally, for all the system? Just for your application? Is
this a GUI app? which framework have you used to build the GUI?

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

http://www.goldwatches.com