Thank you Mark and Tim!

Which Wiki platform should we use?

On 2/23/07, Tim Golden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Mc Mahon wrote:

> + Hints on how to convert VB to Python (might be somewhere else already)
>
> + Hints on how to convert C to python (ctypes)
>
> + Advanced examples of how to create DLL plugins (for non Python
> applications) using Pyrex (though I am not sure that documentation
> exists for non windows either) (?)
>
> + How to build a pyd file (?)
>
> + Links to MSDN documentation
>
> Feel free to say that you DON'T think the items above are a good idea
also :-)

All good, I'd say, as well as some kind of summary on the
oh-no-you-can't oh-yes-you-can story on building Python
with free/non-free compilers. (Bags me not be the one
to put that together!).

One thing which isn't quite clear to me is whether things
should focus on *links* or *articles* or whatever works.
In short, I think the less philosophising and the more
action the better at this point. Let's get something going
and see how it looks.

Obvious caveat with MSDN doc links: they change faster
than I change my socks. Might be better to link to, say:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amsdn.microsoft.com+wmi

TJG

http://www.goldwatches.com/watches.asp?Brand=39
http://www.wazoozle.com