Mark Hammond wrote:
>> I've been trying to post messages for a few days now- I keep getting
>> replies telling me my messages are being held.
>>
>> I've verified that I am subscribed with this address, and I did not
>> post the messages to the sub/ubsub  address.
>>
>> Who is the admin?
>
> I believe the admin is Itamar Shtull-Trauring (CCd), who initially set the
> list up many years ago after chatting to me at a pycon.  I haven't seen
> Itamar around for a while, so maybe this has dropped off his priorities.
>
> Itamar - if you are no longer active here, would you be willing to pass the
> admin on to someone else?  Any volunteers on the pywin32 list for the admin
> role?  I've plenty enough to manage as it is :)
>
> Mark

I'm willing to help out on this. Although I don't really
know what degree of time/effort is required, I guess it's
not a lot. Ideally not alone: like most people I have
commitments of my own. I'm in the UK timezone so I suppose
that someone in another timezone would be helpful, too.

Let me know if I can be of use and how.

TJG