Ross McKerchar <it <at> crummock.com> writes:

> When you use early bound code everything becomes case sensitive when it
> wasn't before. Admmitedly, however 'Add' with an uppercase A does seem
> right for office.

Thanks for your reply Ross. But it seems to me early-binding is not the cause of
problem, at least not from Microsoft Word. As i mentioned the code runs fine
after i ran makepy on Word 2003's object library "Microsoft Word 11.0 Object
Library (8.3)". But after i used makepy on Microsoft Office 2003's object
library "Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library (2.3)", the code stopped working.
Seems there is something conflicting between these two object libraries. i'm
totally guessing.