Hi,

Maybe there is a better way then this suggestion...

from datetime import datetime

date = <some PyTime object>

day = int(xl.activecell.value.Format("%d"))
month = int(xl.activecell.value.Format("%m"))
year = int(xl.activecell.value.Format("%Y"))

date_as_datetime = datetime(year, month, day)

PyTime is starting to look like a wart :-) Is it a hold over from when
datetime didn't exist?

Thanks
Mark