I've run makepy against rationalrose.tlb.  The python file itself looks
fine and matches data from Rose's TLB import.
However, nothing seems to work.  Rose-Perl, Rose-Ruby, and even IBM's
own Java2rei module didn't help.

1.  gencache.EnsureModule() never finds a file in the cache, and
generates a new one in my user account, in spite of having local admin.
2.  Dispatch() is always late-binding.  (The python file appears to
support early binding.)
3.  I can read a few top-level properties (Model, FileName,CommandLine),
but all methods (even readonly ones) are either not found or
    return COM objects with no properties or methods.
4.  I've also tried starting Rose as an Application Server "rose.exe
/Application" and attaching to the running process.  No joy.

I'm running Rose 2003 and ActivePython 2.5.0.0 on WinXP.  I have no
problems driving Office, IE, Outlook, or ClearCase.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sue.