Question.. Is 'Python Programming on Win32' the only resource we have so far
or are their other more recent books out?
I'm looking at this win32event.WaitForMultipleObjects call and I'm kind of
baffled at where to start. I've got all these native python handles to
serial ports and sockets which I use in a select call in Unix-land. To go to
the win32event approach I am at a loss. How do I get from these python
handles  to a PyHandle fit for the win32 api?  Anyone know of any other
resources or examples I could look at?