Antony Joseph wrote:
> 1. I am working on a project , which i want to access the Microsoft outlook
> inbox, and get the mails and save it locally as it is.
>
> 2. This works to read the mails from Micrsoft outlook but its fails to get
> the mails from the outlook Express,.

I don't it's possible to get hold of the emails from
Outlook Express this way (or any other way, for that
matter). In spite of their similar names, the two products
aren't really the same beast.

You can hunt around for details of the OE mailbox format
(DBX?) to see if that's parseable -- officially or otherwise --
but I'm fairly sure it changes from version to version so
you'ld need to be sure which one you were looking at.

TJG