Hi,

            I have two py programs. both have while 1: loops. Lets say
File A has one while 1: loop and File B has another while 1: loop.
File A has a break statement. File B has no break statement.

            File B is running. I now run File A. This file executes
the break statement. What I observe is that the File A loops stops
working. correct me if I am wrong. What happens when two different
infinite while loops execute one after another. Such that the last
while loops breaks. Does this cause the first loop to stop too.

How to encounter such issue.

BRgds,

kNish