le dahut wrote:
> I've seen several examples in C, Delphi and VB, but I still don't know
> how to call "ISensLogon" in python :
> win32com.client.Dispatch("ISens.Logon") doesn't work, I've tried many
> other things with no more success.

You're still thinking about this backwards.  You don't call ISensLogon
(as you have seen).  It's not a service that you USE.  Instead, it's a
service that you PROVIDE.  These are callbacks.  You develop a COM
server that implements the ISensLogon functions.  Then you create an
object from your own COM server, and register that object with the SENS
services using IEventSubscription, which is implemented by the
CLSID_CEventSubscription server.

After you have done that, the system will start sending events to your
ISensLogon routines.  But first, you have to create a COM server (so you
can implement ISensLogon).  That's the first step.  There are sample COM
servers in Python on the web.

> Could you give me a short example on how to start with this ?

There really is no short example.  This Microsoft knowledge base article
includes a C++ sample app that shows how to implement ISenseNetwork,
which is practically identical to ISensLogon:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321381

What are you really trying to accomplish here?  This is complicated, and
there may be an easier way to do what you want.

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]