Hi,
I'm trying to use the pywin32 extension to find out the users home directories.
Currently I found a way for doing that but it requires to validate the
user by providing its username + password:

def get_homedir(username, password):
   token = win32security.LogonUser(
       username,
       None,
       password,
       win32security.LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK,
       win32security.LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT
       )
   return win32profile.GetUserProfileDirectory(token)

What I'd like to do is avoiding the requirement of the password, in
the same way as if I would on UNIX where it would be enough just using
the pwd module and providing the username only:

 >>> import pwd
 >>> pwd.getpwnam('user').pw_dir
 '/home/user'

Does someone know if it is possible to do that?

Thanks in advance