pierre cutellic wrote:
> I'm trying to do this way because the Rhino Type Library and the
> RhinoScript Type Library
> are separated and I need it to script some geometry.

Right, there are two separate objects, and you HAVE two separate
objects.  The "Rhino" object that you start with is the Rhino
application.  But when you call GetScriptObject, it is giving you the
RhinoScript object.  You shouldn't need another step.  You can take the
object that Rhino.GetScriptObject() gives you, and start scripting
geometry using that.

> So i first created an interface of the RhinoScript tlb with makepy
> and then tried this code. But ther is certainly a smarter way to do it

Well, this is not about whether it's smart or not.  What I'm saying is
that the line that says
    RS = RS.RhinoScript
is an error and should not be there.

--