Clinton Lee Taylor wrote:
> Greetings ...
>
> I hope I might be able to get some help with a little problem ...
>
> I have used the many examples on the net with Outlook, but I'm have
> problems using python and Outlook Express ... I hear all of the
> python-win32 mail list groan ... Please hear me out before deleting
>
> I have found a nice little LGPL library that I hope will make my life
> and many others easier ... http://www.nektra.com/products/wab/
>
> If I understand the docs, it's an activeX component, with a nice
> little VB app, but I'm a total noob at both languages and total lost
> in all com stuff and dll this and some other stuff ...
>
> If anybody could look at the VB app and give me a hand at starting a
> basic python script that just can dump the names from the WAB, it
> would rally help to have a working example to work from ...
>
> Thanks
> Mailed
> LeeT

import win32com.client
n=win32com.client.Dispatch('NKTWABLib.NKTWAB')
r=n.RootFolder
print r.Name
print r.Folders.Count
for folder_num in range(1, r.Folders.Count+1):
    f=r.Folders[folder_num]
    print f.Name, 'Groups:', f.Groups.Count, 'Contacts:', f.Contacts.Count
    for contact_num in range(1, f.Contacts.Count+1):
        c=f.Contacts[contact_num]
        print '\t',c.Email1Address

          Roger