Anyone interested in a pywin32-oriented open session at PyCon?  I wouldn't mind
chewing the fat on the following two ideas:

- Using decorators to provide the type information that would be required in
order to generate an IDL from a COM-exposed Python class (i.e. @idl(str, int,
list, returns=int)).  I suspect that would then follow into a discussion
regarding how (and when) to generate the IDL.

- Using the facilities of dbghelp.dll to allow ctypes to introspect DLLs.  I
use IPython a lot, once you get a taste for the tab completion facilities, the
enhanced console is hard to give up.  I'd like to be able to load a cdll in
IPython and then use tab to see which methods the DLL exposes.  Other perks
would be that IDEs could use the information to give completion hints (PyDev
etc).

    Trent.