No problems, thanks for your help so far and the code below.
The lack of drag and drop isn't stopping my program from working, it's just a
feature i would really like to implement.
I'll wait for some more help and in the meantime learn more about the win32
modules and windows programming in general.

Thanks Tim, and everyone else on the mailing list.
Alex