siddhartha veedaluru wrote:
we are using HP Quality Center Test Director.
It provides Open Test Architecture API so that we can you use this API with
other tools such as VB,C++ to connect,perform operation etc with
TestDirector.The Open Test Architecture API is a COM library.

Using PythonWin COM Browser i can see its Objects.It seems we can use
win32com/pythoncom to access the objects and interact with TD.

But i'm new to COM,So help needed in importing modules and getting the
objects to use with in my scripts.

If i'm incomplete anywhere and require more information please specify.

I can't remember if someone's already suggested this to you, but if
not, then the best thing is to get hold of "Python Programming on Win32"
from O'Reilly [1], either by buying it or through Safari. By good fortune,
one of the sample chapters [2] is exactly on COM programming. Have
a look and try some things out.

TJG

[1] http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9781565926219/
[2] http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/chapter/ch12.html