Hi!

Since release 211, I have dozens & dozens messages, like this:

pythoncom warning: PyVARDESC ctor has unknown varkind (3) - returning None
pythoncom warning: PyVARDESC ctor has unknown varkind (3) - returning None
pythoncom warning: PyVARDESC ctor has unknown varkind (3) - returning None
pythoncom warning: PyVARDESC ctor has unknown varkind (3) - returning None

No problem when I run my scripts. But, I don't understand the message (the worst: it is not even in French!).
If somebody has an explanation (easy to understand), thanks in advance.

Michel Claveau