Mark

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vernon Cole
Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2008 3:11 AM
To: Mark Hammond
Cc: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] pywin32 build 211 released

Mark:
    The main download link at https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ is
still pointing to
version 210.  My quick test of 211 seems fine. In particular the adodbapi
project software lands just where it should and works just as it should. As
soon as the pywin32 main download is switched to version 211, I will change
the adodbapi project page to point there. Adodbapi will then become obsolete
as a separate project.
--
Vernon Cole

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Mark Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>