aaron wrote:
Sorry if this is a repeat, but the information on the web regarding
DocumentComplete and IE is not helping me find a solution.

I read a 2000 thread that documentcomplete was 'broken'.. is this still
the case?  If not, does anyone mind sending me a snippet of some
working code where it's used?  I feel like I'm running in circles here.

Using the Busy and readyState attributes are proving to be a waste of
time without long pausing to make sure the content is actually
loaded.

Thanks,

As far as I know, it works in any recent build.

import pythoncom
import win32com.client

defaultNamedNotOptArg=pythoncom.Missing

class ieevents:
def OnNavigateComplete2(self, pDisp=defaultNamedNotOptArg, URL=defaultNamedNotOptArg):
       print 'OnNavigateComplete2', URL

def OnDocumentComplete(self, pDisp=defaultNamedNotOptArg, URL=defaultNamedNotOptArg):
       print 'OnDocumentComplete', URL, pDisp==self._oleobj_

ie=win32com.client.DispatchWithEvents('internetexplorer.application', ieevents)
ie.Visible=1
ie.Navigate('http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/')

        Roger