Patrol Sun wrote:
I want to prevent some process from running. The code is in the
following. I  encounter some unexpected troubles.
Probelm1: This program cannot terminate "scrcons.exe" and
"FNPLicensingService.exe",which are system processes.

If you kill FNPLicensingService, you will not be able to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe has made the incredibly stupid decision to have the Acrobat Reader "phone home" now and then using this service, and if it is not present, Acrobat simply refuses to run.

Scrcons.exe is part of WMI.  Why do you want to kill it?

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]