I  have written a Python program to control MS Excel via win32com.client. This
allows me to create and control an Excel spreadsheet.I want to use Excel's
conditional formatting to color certain cells, but I can't get it to
work.Here's the code I use:

import win32com.clientxl=
win32com.client.Dispatch("Excel.Application")............channamesSheet.Cells(6,3).FormatConditions.Add()
 Type:=1, Operator:=4,
Formula1:="=C5"channamesSheet.Cells(6,3).FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex
 = 3I got this code from a record and replay macro in Excel, then swapped out
the xl constants for numeric values (1 and 4).This gives me a syntax error when
running.I have tried both .Add and .Add(), since sometimes these () are
necessary.What am I doing wrong?