Larry Bates wrote:
le dahut wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to tell windows to wait a python service has started before the login prompt is displayed ?

Probably not, but why would you want to implement something that does? Share your use case with us and perhaps we can be of more assistance.

Have a look at this thread from earlier this year:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-win32/2008-June/007686.html

(which the OP contributed to, by the look of it)
But I don't think, in the general case, that it's possible.

OP: weren't you trying to do something fancy with GINA or
something similar last year? Was it successful?

TJG