Hi all,
this is my first time here. I looked into the archive but found no answer to
a question that probably is simple (I hope).
I need to implement a COM server and I got the interface in IDL format.
Unfortunately to me some functions have a declaration like this:

HRESULT func([in] BSTR param1, [in] VARIANT_BOOL param2, [out] BSTR
*param3);

While the first two parameters should not give problems, I don't  know how
to translate the last one. A comment in the interface says that I need to
allocate the BSTR with SysAllocString. There's a python method to do this?
Or what parameter do I get in the python function. I write a def like:

    def func(param1, param2, param3):
        pass

And on the same line I have a function declared as:

HRESULT func2([out] IEnumString ** param1);

Again I don't know how to handle the param.

Excuse me if the question is trivial and thanks for any help,
Enrico