Hello group! I'm a new member, I hope to be of help some time! As today, I have
troubles, hope you can solve them:

When I open my Python interpreter, this is appearing instead of the command
arrows (>>>):

  File "boot_com_servers.py", line 21, in <module>
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\pythoncom.py", line 3, in
<module>
    pywintypes.__import_pywin32_system_module__("pythoncom", globals
())
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\win32\lib\pywintypes.py", line
98, in __import_pywin32_system_module__
    ('.dll', 'rb', imp.C_EXTENSION))
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be
found.

I also noticed some basic commands are not working.
What should I do?
I'm afraid to update and replace all the modules of different parties that I
have compiled
and installed in my directory, and don't know how to do it without damaging
everything...

PLEASE HELP!

Angelica