Tony Cappellini wrote:

 >>Back to this thread - has anybody used the new pythoncard stuff?

What do you mean by the "new pythoncard stuff" ?
Pythoncard has been around for a long time.
There seems also be a fork or at least a discussion about doing one.
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20081112123302.GA4443%40dedalo.nexlab.thc&forum_name=pythoncard-users

I've used it- and it's one of the reasons I now use wxPython directly, without any wrappers.
(I didn't like Boa - but it's been a long time since I've tried it)
Can only see a question about getting CVS on the Boa list from you (but then my archive might not have everything). Pity that at the time you tried it you did not comment to the Boa or wxPython list of what you did not like about Boa. I am sure Riaan would like to hear about dislikes as that is the only way they might get fixed/changed at some point in the future - unless one provides a patch which is even faster:).

Werner