Greetings everyone,

My config is:
python 2.5.1
pywin32 build 212
Win Xp

I have written a small script to automate a process. The issue is that a
"Save As" pops up at the end. Using Winspector, I could come up with this:
win32gui.PostMessage(win_hdl,con.WM_COMMAND,1,0) # handle to the "Save As"
window, message type, Control ID of the "Save"
button
 This works perfectly. However, now I would like to modify the "File name"
field so that I can change the default save location. It is a combo box and
has a control ID 1148. Using intuition, I tried WM_SETTEXT, but no luck. Any
pointers?
If possible, could any one point out any general, simple-to-use help on the
PostMessage function?

Best regards,
Ferdi