Arron Chapman - UnkwnDesign.Com wrote:
I found Tim Golden's artical "See if my workstation is locked" http://timgolden.me.uk/python/win32_how_do_i/see_if_my_workstation_is_locked.html which got me most of the way to where I need to be, I want to detect both logout and login events

I haven't gone down this route, but I imagine it's worth
looking at the win32ts module which exposes Terminal Services
functionality. Altho' you don't think of yourself as running
Terminal Services it basically operates on WinStations
which is more or less what the fast user switch is doing. Might
be worth a browse to see if it takes you anywhere.

TJG