bikash.sherc...@gmail.com wrote:
> yes they are really missing and tried to set up as per your
> suggestion. but I got the following errors:
>
> Access is denied.
> Error occurred while processing: Python.File
>
> Access is denied.
> Error occurred while processing: .pyw.
>
> Access is denied.
> Error occurred while processing: Python.NoConFile
>
> For your information, my operating system is windows vista (32bit).
> Does it make any difference?

You must be running as an "unprivileged user".  The "assoc" command has
to write to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE part of the registry, which cannot be
done as an unprivileged user.

Are you absolutely certain Python is installed?  If so, you can change
your script command line.  Right now, it says:

C:\EROSIO~1\MULTIE~1.PY 'C:\HfT Thesis_Bikash\thesis
data\A2008257NDVI.tif';'C:\HfT Thesis_Bikash\thesis
data\A2008273NDVI.tif'" "C:\HfT Thesis_Bikash\thesis data\exactbound_gcs.shp

Just change that to invoke the Python interpreter directly, instead of
getting it via the extension.  Something like this:

C:\Python24\Python.exe C:\EROSIO~1\MULTIE~1.PY 'C:\HfT
Thesis_Bikash\thesis data\A2008257NDVI.tif';'C:\HfT Thesis_Bikash\thesis
data\A2008273NDVI.tif' 'C:\HfT Thesis_Bikash\thesis data\exactbound_gcs.shp'

I may have the quoting wrong.  You'll have to see what is required by
ArcGIS.