Nalli Dinesh wrote:
Hi,
python print statements are extensively used in my application for debugging purpose. My application is ready, but I do not want to remove the print statements and at the same time I do not want python interpreter to execute/run the print statements. How can I accomplish this scenario.
I do not believe this is feasible with *print* statements. This is, however, easily doable using the standard Python /*logging*/ package where you would replace the print statements with calls to the logging function. I use the logging package almost exclusively; I almost never use print statements in my code.

As an aside, this is a general Python question (comp.lang.python) not a Python-Windows specific question