On 9/03/2009 9:49 PM, Greg Ewing wrote:
Is there any way of creating a ScrollView without needing
a Document?

One of the problems with win32ui and the entire MFC world is that you have 3 layers; pywin32 on top of MFC, which is on top of the core win32 ui API (and now appears to be kinda via ATL). MFC is very much an early implementation of the 'model-doc-view' pattern and working without a document is often a real PITA.

No not only can I no longer answer your question, I'm quite confident I never could :(

[But I will get back to the other unread mails from you once I recover from an awesome long weekend :-]

Cheers,