Hi,

I'm trying to monitor the application on a window machine - I want to know when they start, finish, and when the user switch between them. I managed to monitor the creation and deletion of processes using Win32_Process.watch_for("creation") and Win32_Process.watch_for("deletion"), but didn't manage to monitor the times when the user switch the active window. I know I can get the current active window with win32gui.GetWindowText(win32gui.GetForegroundWindow()), but testing for changed for it in a loop doesn't sound like a good idea for performance, so I assume there is some event I can monitor? Any help, suggestions or reference to relevant reading material will be appreciated.

Thanks

Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today