If I understand correctly you want a means to package your py2exe generated
.exe file and its dependent files and directories into an installation
package that will install them into a predetermined directory on other
systems.  If that is correct, I'm not aware of an Pywin32 API to handle
that, but someone else might.  There are several programs on the web that
can help you create .msi or install applications...just google for them.  If
that is too complicated or expensive then you can always use WinZip to zip
your files and then create a self-extracting .exe with the default install
directory specified.

Bobby