Hello

I am thoroughly confused by win32com.adsi at this point. Right now I am
finding that IADsContainer.GetObject returns objects of a different type
than IADsContainer.Create, that expose only a subset of the expected
methods! For instance I have to set the members of a group, using the method
PutEx, which I can do just fine by first querying the IADsContainer
interface on the object returned by Create. However, if I try to do the same
with an object returned by GetObject, it doesn't have this method (although
it does have "Put")!

If I print the presentation of an object returned by Create, it looks like
this: <COMObject ADSI-object>. The representation of an object returned by
GetObject: <PyIDispatch at 0x0279ECA0 with obj at 0x005C3630>.

Someone please explain what's going on :)
Arve