On 5/11/2009 4:57 AM, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Mark Hammond<skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I'd try running it from python.exe to see if it is something funky about the
pythonwin execution environment...

Same result, cant pickle NoneType when I call start() on  the process
object, exact same code works with out error on linux so I have to
assume it's either a problem with multiprocessing on win32 or the
win32 machine is not set up properly, I am using active python on the
win32 box.

In that case you probably need to reduce your sample to the smallest possible code which demonstrates the problem.

(At face value, it almost looks like you have 2 discrete interpreters in the same process, so have 2 different 'None' objects, but that should be very difficult to make happen...)

Cheers,