elca wrote:
> these day im making some script.
>
> i have encounter some problem with my script work.
>
> problem is i want to click emulate javascript on following site.
>
> http://news.naver.com/main/presscenter/category.nhn
>
> this site is news site. and everyday news content also changed, but
> javascript is not changed.
>
> for example i want to click javascript every inside 'li' element .
>
> how can i make it work with Pamie or win32com IE interface?

I guess I'm not sure what you're after.  You can certainly read the
HTML, find the links, and fetch the pages they point to, if you want to
get the individual news items.  You could do that with urllib2, without
using IE at all.  However, each section of that page points to a
different provider, so you'll have quite a job analyzing each one
separately.

If you're trying to force a call to the "nds_tagging" or "clickcr"
functions, you would have to use the IE object model to inject a new
<script> tag into the page that calls the appropriate function.