Roger Upole wrote:
Greg Ewing wrote:
Randy Syring wrote:

win32ui.error: The object has been destroyed.

I looked at this a while ago, and have a good idea where the
problem is.  I'll try to get a fix in before the next build.

If it's because of the screwy things I'm doing to
get a dummy PyCDocument, can I suggest that you
fix it by providing a way to create a PyCScrollView
without having to supply any PyCDocument at all?

It seems to be entirely possible to do this at
the MFC level, and in fact MFC doesn't even provide
any way to supply a CDocument at creation time of
a CScrollView. Pywin32 is currently going through
unnatural contortions to support it.

--
Greg